Patient Direct FAQ’s for Patients V. 4/17/2020
1. Who can participate in the program? Anyone who is a current patient of a health care professional that participates in Patient Direct by Standard Process® may apply. Just ask your health care professional for the office’s unique Patient Direct code. You will need this code to start your application. If your health care professional does not currently participate in the program please suggest it at your next visit.
2. Why do I have to be approved as a current patient by my health care professional? This program was designed to offer patients the convenience of 24/7 ordering while still maintaining the health care professional-patient relationship. Only your health care professional knows your personal nutritional needs. As a current patient you get recommendations from an expert who will make sure you are getting the right supplements. Your health care professional will explain situations in which a supplement should not be used and help you avoid the dangers of guessing or self-diagnosis.
3. What if my health care professional doesn’t participate in the Patient Direct program? Download the Patient Direct brochure, and take it to your health care professional. Share your interest in ordering online for direct delivery to your home.
4. What if I don’t have a health care professional? If you don’t have a health care professional, please search for a health care professional or contact our customer service department at 800-558-8740 for assistance in finding a health care professional.
6. Does Patient Direct collect sales tax? We are required to follow the laws in each state and collect tax from you, the patient, if applicable. Sales tax is based on delivery address and is collected on both the product and shipping charges if applicable in your state.
7. Are there shipping charges? Yes, patients pay for shipping. There is no free shipping based on order size. All Patient Direct orders are charged a flat rate of $10 for standard shipping – no matter what size, weight, or distance. If you’d like your delivery sooner, we offer expedited shipping for an additional charge. The rate will be applied automatically to orders upon checkout—no code required.
8. How quickly do patient orders ship from a Standard Process facility? Typically a patient order will ship within one to three business days.
9. How does the order flow work? The whole process happens in the matter of seconds. 1. You place your order. 2. You receive an emailed order confirmation. 3. Your order is received and shipped out within one to three business days. 4. When your order has shipped, you receive an email with the shipping confirmation and a link to your tracking information. 5. Your credit card is charged for the product(s), shipping, and tax (if applicable).
10. Do you accept returns from patients? Standard Process does not accept returns from patients. Contact your health care professional to inquire about returns.
11. What if I order a product, cannot use it, and try to resell it online? This would be a violation of our resale policy, and your Patient Direct account would be deactivated. We strive to keep our products in the informed hands of health care professionals for your benefit.
12. Is there an auto-ship feature for regularly ordered items? There is no auto-ship feature at this time. However, by logging into your Patient Direct account you can view your previous orders and reorder. Patient Direct FAQ’s for Patients
13. How do I check the status of my order? You can check your email for the shipping confirmation, which includes tracking information. Or log in to your Patient Direct account at standardprocess.com and select “View Previous Orders” from the drop-down menu under “Patient Direct.” Or, “View Previous Orders” can be found on your “My Account” page under “Order Management”.
14. Who do I call if I have questions regarding my supplements? Call your health care professional with any questions about supplements.
15. Who do I call if I have additional questions regarding the program? Contact a Standard Process customer care representative at 800-558-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.